Signed in as:
We offer non-guided kayak adventures
1. All kayaks have weight limits. Singles are rated for up to 250 lbs. Double are rated for up to 500 lbs.
2. Please advise us how many adults and children are in your group.
3. You damage it, you buy it.
4. It rains a little almost every day at the beach, it will pass.
5. Bring sm. ice chest with lots of water
Not sure how to kayak? Watch this short video and learn to basics to kayaking. Fun for all ages.
Ricky is a retired firefighter from AR. He moved here with his family 13 years ago. Ricky has worked at South Baldwin Hospital for 12 years. He will retire in 2021.
Diane is a retired family beach photographer-Diane Davis Photography. Diane manages our reservations, website and Facebook page.
Heath is our delivery guy, he brings the kayak to you at Wolf Creek, if you need anything just ask him. Lindsey helps with social media and photos.
Future business owner and boss. Joby helps in every department.
Family fun video by Hope Floats Kayak Adventures.
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.
9575 Wolf Creek Ridge, Elberta, Alabama 36530, United States